Subscribe:

Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

The Last Supper

Today has been a funny day.  I feel as if I've been in limbo, waiting for tomorrow and the start of my liver diet.

I've done some checking and worked out that consuming 4 Weight Watchers soups and 4 Mullerlight yoghurts will give me an approximate intake of 764 calories per day - if I can't lose some weight on this two week diet, there's no hope for me!

My husband has been very kind and understanding and bought me my favourite take-away for dinner, peri peri chicken with rice and salad (yes, I do eat salad).

After dinner, I began to panic, realising this was it - after tomorrow there would be no more eating and drinking the stuff that I'd been feasting on for most of my life.

It's a scary prospect.  I won't even be able to pop a french fry into my mouth!  I'll have to think about every single item that I eat and drink for the foreseeable future.

My lovely husband, sensing my change in mood,went out and bought me a bottle of Crabbies and a large block of chocolate.

Strangely, I didn't enjoy them as much as I thought I would and this made me feel very annoyed as I'd consumed these extra calories for no reason.

Tomorrow is a brand new day for me and I've been making plans to keep myself busy for the next two weeks, doing jobs around the house and having a clear out.  I'll be making regular posts from now on with what I'm eating and drinking and how I'm feeling.

The countdown has now begun...

0 comments:

Post a Comment