Subscribe:

Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

A Birthday Party, One Week After Op

Saturday, 30th August 2014

Today it's exactly one week since my surgery and I'm going to an 18th birthday party.

I decided the best thing to do, was take a bottle of Slim Fast and a bottle of lemon squash with me.

As soon as we arrived, I saw the buffet and as the night went on, I felt more and more frustrated that I was unable to have anything on the table.  

I also felt left out as everyone was drinking and I could only have my squash, but having said that, I did enjoy the night and was up dancing and having a good time.

I'd squeezed into a tight pair of jeans and felt and looked slimmer.

The night ended at 11pm and I was happy to be going home because this past week, I've noticed how tired I get during the day, especially if I don't get a nap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment