Subscribe:

Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

Big Mistake!

Sunday, 31st August 2014

John had gone out for the day, fishing, so it was just me and Ash in the house.  As soon as I opened the fridge, I spotted the birthday cake Ash had brought home from the party and I instantly rebelled.

I'd been so good the night before, but I just couldn't resist putting two small pieces of cake into my mouth, chewing thorougly and then swallowing it down with some milk.

The stupid thing is, I didn't really enjoy the cake and felt instantly guilty afterwards.

During the day, I become more and more fed up with my diet and made a decision to contact the bariatric nurse on Monday, to ask if I could fast track myself onto the pureed stage.

I also made the decision to cook spare ribs for John and Ash for dinner and I was determined to have one.

Dinnertime came and I asked John for a rib.  I really enjoyed it and made sure to chew thoroughly before swallowing.  I experienced wind pain and sat for a while watching tv, waiting for the wind to disipate.

John then offered me another rib, immediately appologised, saying he shouldn't have and before he could say anything else, I took another one.

As soon as I'd eaten it, I realised I'd make a huge mistake.  My stomach rebelled and I had to rush to the bathroom.  Afterwards, I had indigestion pain in my back and felt very sorry for myself.

I don't think I'll be calling the nurse tomorrow after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment