Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

Liver Diet Day 13

Total Calories: 793
Weight loss: 10.5lbs

I had to laugh at myself today as I realised there are a lot of things I still need to do in preparation for my hospital stay and I was trying to be so organised!

There are obviously some things that can't be done until the last minute - shaving being one of those things, but I am now going to have a very busy day tomorrow.

I guess the upside of this, is that I'll have plenty to keep me busy.  The downside is there are also normal jobs to do, like housework!

I was resigned to the yoghurt and soup today and have only managed two tins of soup, however, they are bigger than the weight watchers, so I guess they work out to around three.

The weight loss was a bonus too and I'm now in the 'teens'.

I shall do a final weigh-in tomorrow and then wait to see what the hospital scales weigh me as.

Only one more day to go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment