Subscribe:

Pages

Sunday 17 August 2014

Liver Diet Day 9

Total Calories: 729

Today has been the hardest day of my diet so far.

There is still barbecue food in the fridge and it's all I can think about.

What's made it worse is that I suddenly realised there is another diet option I can follow which is a low fat, low carb diet and this would enable me to have some of the meat that was cooked yesterday.

Having said all this, today has been an unusual day for two reasons.  Firstly, John was out for most of the day, came home feeling unwell and went to bed.

Secondly, my daughter Leanne has been here all day and still hasn't decided if she's going out tonight or not.

I don't like being separated from John unnecessarily.  Yes, I know that's sad but it's a fact.  I always get lonely and bored when he's not here and that's usually when I eat. 

Having Leanne here would be a pleasure if she weren't such hard work.  If she runs a bath, I have to check on it because she forgets all about it, she won't leave the cats alone which I find irritating and I can't trust her to shut and lock doors so I have to stay up until she decides to go out.

Her behaviour generally raises my stress levels and both of these situations have undoubtedly attributed to my yearning for the food in the fridge.

I wish I could go to bed and start anew tomorrow.

As for the change of diet, I just don't know.  I'd love to eat some of the meat in the fridge, but I'm scared that my weight loss will slow down or stop.  Having said that, I don't know if I can do another 5 days on soup and yoghurt, so maybe a change would do me good.

It's something to think about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment