Subscribe:

Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Liver Diet Day 14

Total calories:638

Weight loss: 12.1/4 lbs

Well here we are, the very last day of my diet.  I weighed myself again this morning and was happy to discover a total weight loss of just over 12lbs.

The decision to go for the low fat, low carb diet which would have given me the opportunity to eat some meat went out of the window because I forgot to get the breakfast part in, so it was back on the yoghurt and soup again.

I wasn't too disappointed though, as I had other things on my mind, namely, all the things I'd forgotten to purchase and do for my hospital stay.

I then spent the day washing and drying, doing some housework and other general things, anything to keep me busy.

John went out and bought me some diet coke to have after dinner and I completely forgot all about it!  My daughter took a can from the fridge and I looked at it for a moment before realising I didn't want it.  I've spent the last two weeks abstaining from coke and all other fizzy drinks and I decided there and then, not to spoil it by cracking open a can.

Will this be a decision I will come to regret?  Probably.

The only other thing I can say is, I'm glad this liver diet is over.  tomorrow is day 1 - the first day of the rest of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment