Subscribe:

Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Liver Diet Day 4

Total calories: 615

I feel much better today, no headache or listlessness.  The yellow fruit yoghurts are proving a hit and I'm having no trouble chugging them down, which has made life a little easier.

I am getting a little bored with my diet though, which is to be expected.

The odd chemical/gassy smell has remained, although it's not as strong as it was (I did check with John, who said he definitely couldn't smell anything, so it's just me) but now, I've got a strange taste in my mouth, which has reduced my desire to drink water. 

This has resulted in a reduction of my water intake, which I need to address, so I'm going to get some no added sugar squash tomorrow.

I'm still craving, although it's not for anything specific, just food, any food and I'm finding it strange to still be so hungry at times - usually, I feel bloated because I have a tendency to eat too much, now, I'm feeling hollow and empty.

I had a bath last night and decided to do everything in one go, so I washed my hair, put a treatment on it, did my face with a special face wash I have, used my sugar scrub and by the time I was ready to get out of the bath, I felt like I was going to pass out.

I managed to shuffle into the front room and sit down, but I still felt really ill and John had to help me to the back door to get some fresh air.

It took a good 20 minutes before I began to feel better and I think this was all down to overdoing things in a hot, steamy room whilst having no energy stores.

Still, at least I'm clean, sweet-smelling and smooth :)

All in all, I feel proud of myself for coping so well and would give myself a pat on the back if I could.

0 comments:

Post a Comment