Subscribe:

Pages

Saturday 16 August 2014

Liver Diet Day 7

Total calories: 545

Weight loss: 5. 3/4 lbs

Today was much the same as yesterday until we went shopping.

I'm still finding it a little difficult to look at all the things I can't have.

It's not so much a 'I want, I want' - more a 'oh, I might get that for later...oh no, I can't have it'.

John is feeling bad that he can have whatever he wants and I can't.  I've told him not to be silly, as this is the result of my years of binge eating and putting on weight and I'm working towards a goal of my choosing.

Tomorrow is going to be the test of all tests as we are hosting a barbecue for John's Mum's 80th birthday and his Mum and Dad's anniversary.

I will be helping to cook and put out all the food etc, but won't be able to eat any of it.

He did suggest we cancel it but I said no.  I'm stronger than even I thought I was and I'm going to make sure I enjoy the company and the day as a whole without dwelling on the food aspect of things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment