Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

Liver Diet Day 5

Total calories: 642

Weight Loss: 4.1/4 lbs

Today I developed another headache.  The horrible smell and the nasty taste in my mouth are still present, so I decided to post a message on the weight loss forum to find out what's going on.

I'm glad I did because I very quickly received replies, all pointing to ketosis.

I was advised to do a little research and after reading up on it, I posted it on the blog for future reference.

Basically, my body is consuming fat for energy and the immediate symptoms of this are headaches, dizziness, tiredness, a metallic taste in the mouth etc.

It's great to find a reason for all the symptoms I've been experiencing and to also find out that this is perfectly normal on a low carb diet.

I've lost another 2.1/4 lbs which is great and I'm doing well.

Walking around Lidl was a little depressing, but I don't have to do this diet forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment